Friday, January 12, 2007

I am a home-improvement wizard


My friends, have you ever seen anything so beautiful?
This past weekend I successfully installed an exterior exhaust vent on the outside of our cozy little home, thereby completing my bathroom fan project!
While installing the fan was a feat unto itself, I'll admit that the prospect of carving a perfectly round, 4-inch circle through my attic to the outside world was frightening.
However, summoning all my courage and cunning, I was able to slice through aluminum siding, ceramic shingles, plastic insulation and a 1/2" thick sheet of plywood in order to install the vent.
Now, perfectly sealed and completely water-tight, we are protected from the elements once again and will never be forced to deal with another shower-fogged mirror or stinky bathroom odor!
Victory is sweet.

4 comments:

JustMeCopper said...

Masterful job Michael!

LWB said...

Look at you, giving the Home Improvement guy a run for his money! Never thought you had it in you, but I'm a proud cousin indeed!

Unknown said...

I find it difficult to believe that you'll never have to deal with another stinky bathroom odor again.

Unknown said...

I thought you said "stinky bathroom DOOR and was quite confused.