Sunday, February 4, 2007

We can rebuild it - we have the technology


I wish I had a shot of what this room looked like before! Feast thine eyes on "Bart" - part "baby" room, part "art" room - all business. And not a moment too soon, I might add. Only 83 day till Miriam arrives.
A beautifully refinished rocking chair will fill the corner under the shelves, courtesy of Dan and Claire.

For those safety conscious readers, fear not.
We realize some changes will have to be made as Miriam becomes more mobile!
See if you can spot Hershey and Nixon in one of the three shots.

4 comments:

LWB said...

This looks great! The only thing missing is baby Miriam!! Kirsten has such an artistic way - she makes the room look so great and not at all cluttered. And you'll have lots of time before Miriam start "trashing" the room.

Anonymous said...

Truly a decorating and organizational triumph! Can't wait to see that sweet baby girl.

hayumbone said...

The post title cracked me up, especially since what followed was pictures of your sweet nursery. So, so Michael... I loved looking at everything -- the adorable mirror, the beautifully arranged shelf, the changing table that fits perfectuly under the window. Looks like you've managed to make the space work perfectly for both needs.

Michael, can you send plans for the litterbox cover/shelter/thing you made? Randall wants to make one, and we *need* one.

SWS (in case you're wondering who Hambone is)

Hana said...

Oh yes, oh yes, I can spot Hershey and Nixon in the first picture!! Hershey is in his bed by the crib. And Nixon is in the little white cabinet sleeping on a blankie!

My mom says she likes how you opened the curtains. Maybe my mom will do that in my house too, if they ever get a human pup.